- MB-1402 Kangaroo Pen/Pad Holder
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-17 Cheeky Pinky
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-92 Cafe Ole
- S-2102 Brushing Crystal Clear
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner brush on 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the chest, muzzle, area above the eyes, and foot pads, .
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush on 2-3 coats of SC-92 Cafe Ole to the body.
- Nex create a wash by dipping a dampened fan brush lightly into SC-92 Cafe Ole. Work the brush against your palette until the color and the water have evenly mixed on the brush. Apply the wash to the areas previously coated with SC-16 Cotton Tail; remove excess wash with a wet brush.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner brush shading colors on the body over the Cafe Ole: SC-41 Brown Cow and SC-14 Java Bean serve to darken creases along the arms, feet, and ears. Thin SC-41 Brown Cow and SC-14 Java Bean and use SC-106 #6 Script Liner to sparingly wash over the white areas.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner lightly apply SC-17 Cheeky Pinky inside of the ears, blending into the white (not looking for solid, opaque coloring here). Thin SC-41 Brown Cow and blend into edge of the ear where Cheeky Pink and Cafe Ole meet.
- Brush in SC-35 Gray Hare to the edges of the white fur and streaking into the brown.
- Use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the back pack, two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the straps.
- Use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose, lines on the feet, paws, mouth, etc. Irises are SC-14 Java Bean, pupils are Tuxedo.
- Apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Fire to cone 05/06.