- Last Updated: Monday, 24 November 2014 20:09
- MB-1401 Can-It Gallon
- SC-3 Wine About It
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-63 Popeye's Favorite
- FN-038 Wisteria Purple
- SS-81 Shimmering Silver
- S-2000 Crystal Clear Dipping
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-401 Designer Liner Black
- CB-110 #10 Script Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Papper
- Metal Coat Hanger
- Wire Cutters
- Pattern: Redneck Wine Cooler
Designer: Marcia Roullard
Download Project (pdf): Redneck Cooler
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Thin FN-038 Wisteria Purple with water, 3:1 (glaze to water)
- Pour the thinned FN-038 Wisteria Purple inside MB-1401 Can It-Gallon bisque and rotate to cover the interior. Drain excess glaze.
- With AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace the pattern on to MB-1401 Can-It Gallon bisque.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, brushing in a circular motion, apply SC-3 Wine About It and SC-13 Grapel to the grapes. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats. Apply two coats.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves and brush SC-63 Popeye's Favorite or the edges.
- Using CB-110 #10 Script Liner, apply SC-34 Down To Earth to the grapevines.
- Using CB-110 #10 Script Liner, outline the traced pattern with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply SC-34 Down To Earth in a flat stroke motion to shade under the rims of the MB-1401 Can It-Gallon.
- With SG-401 Black, write "Vino" on the MB-1401 Can It-Gallon.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply SC-15 Tuxedo is to the rims and bottom of the the MB-1401 Can It-Gallon.
- Dip MB-1401 Can It-Gallon in S-2000 Crystal Clear Dipping. Drain excess and allow to dry completely.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply SS-81 Shimmering Silver to the top and bottom rims of the MB-1401 Can It-Gallon to give a metallic look. Brush over the SS-81 Shimmering Silver, gently, with water to allow the glaze to show through.
- Using Wire Cutters, cut a coat hanger and bend over a circular shape (one that is smaller in diameter than the bisque can). Bend the ends to fit through the holes on each side.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, lightly brush SS-81 Shimmering Silver over the coat hanger.