- MB-1405 Can-It Quart
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-95 Pinky Swear
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-28 Blue Isle
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-75 Orange A Peel
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-40 Blueberry Hill
- SG-401 Designer Liner Black
- SS-81 shimmering Silver
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Wire Cutters
- Pattern: Tiki Bathroom Caddy
Designer: Marcia Roullard
Download Project (pdf): Tiki Bathroom Caddy
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper trace pattern onto the bisque.
- Refer to the pattern for color placement. Using CB-106 Script Liner brush two coats of each color to the tiki face.
- Detail all lines in the pattern using CB-110 #10/0 Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 2-3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope and SC-75 Orange a Peel to the remaining exterior of the can. Use intermitten brushstrokes, switching between colors and lightly blending as you apply.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply 2-3 coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel to the inside, top and bottom rims.
- With SG-401 Designer Liner Black, print "Brush Your Teeth" to the left side of the face, and" Three X A Day" to the right side. Let dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the can's exterior.
- Fire to cone 05/06.
- Use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply two coats of SS-81 Shimmering Silver to the upper and lower rims and the handle holes on the can. Do not apply a solid coating of silver to the rims - allow some of the orange to show through. You can use a damp sponge to remove some of the silver paint.
- Cut a hanger to fit for the handle, brush with SS-81 Shimmering Silver.