- MB-1393 Fox Box
- SC-1 Pink-a-Boo
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-52 Toadily Green
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-92 Cafe Ole
- FN-009 Black
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the chest, the eyes, and the top of the tail.
- With the same CB-106 #6 Script Liner brush, apply 2 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the legs, the rest of the tail, the outsides of the ears, and the cheeks.
- Blend in some SC-35 Gray Hare and SC-92 Cafe Ole randomly on spots that have been glazed with the SC-60 Silver Lining. Be sure to brush with the shape of the piece so the brush strokes look like hair.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, barely dip the end of the brush in some SC-15 Tuxedo and lightly apply some streaky strokes to go along with the movement already created for the hair. Apply 2 coats of the SC-15 Tuxedo to the top of the face and the muzzle of the fox. Also, add some random solid patches to create patches where you choose.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-52 Toadily Green to create the iris of his eyes. Also, apply 2 coats of SC-1 Pink-a-Boo to the insides of his ears and on his nose and 2 coats of SC-24 Dandelion in a circle around one of his eyes to make the monical
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats around his chest to create his vest. Using a back end of the brush place 3 dots of SC-24 Dandelion down the front of his vest to create the buttons.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline all of the details and add his mustache.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the inside and outside of the box bottom.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt, both lid, and the box bottom. Fire to shelf cone 06/05.