- MB-1246 Asian Princess Bank
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-76 Cara-bien Blue
- SG-404 Blue
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0115 Dragons
- Palette Knife
- Download: Silkscreen Instructions
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- On a palette, with a palette knife, mix SG-404 Blue with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Use the chinese dragon from DSS-0115 Dragons, grain side up, centered on the front of MB-1246 Asian Princess Bank. Rub the thickened SG-404 Blue mixture over the screen. Remove screen, rinse and lay flat to dry.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, fill in areas of the dragon using 1 coat of SG-404 Blue to emphasize features.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the hair of MB-1246 Asian Princess Bank.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script liner, apply 1 coat of SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the hair, over the SC-12 Moody Blue, brushing in the direction of hair.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the details of the eyes and lips.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear to the entire peice.
- Be sure the coin slot is clear of glaze, if desired to use as a bank.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.