- Last Updated: Monday, 21 December 2015 19:42
- MB-1438 Penguin Plate
- SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-29 Bluegrass, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge andf wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the band on the hat and to make the jersey.
- Once dry, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the monogram to the jersey.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-29 Bluegrass to the trim on the shirt, the "p" and the top section of the hat.
- With the same brush, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the face, belly, and hat poof; and 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the rest of the body.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-36 Irish Luck to make the iris of the eyes.
- Next, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eye black and the pupils. Apply 1 coat to outline the eye.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the beak and feet.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the plate.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.