- Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 18:11
- MB-1410 Button Box
- FN-011 Light Blue
- FN-029 Rich Chocolate
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-40 Blueberry Hill
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-94 Curry Around
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-011 Light blue to the lid of the box. Also, apply 3 coats of FN-029 Rich Chocolate to the bottom half of the box.
- Using the Script Liner, apply dots of SG-501 Sculpting Medium in varying sizes, randomly, around the rim of the box.
- Using the same brush, apply one coat of SC-9 Jaded, SC-40 Blueberry Hill, SC-42 Butter Me Up and SC-94 Curry Around to the circles of Sculpting Medium. Also, Fill in the negative space in between with more circles that aren't raised.
- Using the Mini Liner, apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline and add details to the buttons.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fore to shelf cone 06/05.