- Last Updated: Monday, 01 October 2018 17:05
- MB-1457 Pinwheel, MB-1458 Super Pinwheel
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- CG-788 Dutch Enamelware
- SG-404 Blue
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 3/4"and 3/8" Circle Paper Punches
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge andf wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the 1/2 inch tape to tape sections of the lage pinwheel, leave approximately 1/2 inch between tape. Brush the exposed sections of the pinwheel with SC-11 Blue Yonder, two coats, using the CB-106 Script Liner. Remove the tape, brush a thin line of SC-23 Jack 0'Lantern next to the Blue Yonder stripe with CB-110 Liner, two coats.
- Brush the outer sections of the pinwheel with one coat of CG-788 Dutch Enamelware, make sure to brush on plenty of crystals.
- Brush a light coat, thinned with water, of the SG-788 Dutch Enamelware over the striped section of the pinwheel. (Use just a small amount of crystals, spread evenly)
- Brush over the Dutch Enamelware with two coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern with CB-604 Soft Fan. (not on the striped area)
- Outline the edges of the pinweels with SG-404 Blue.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, clear glaze the secions of the pinwheel with the stripes, make sure to brush over the SG-404 Blue, two coats.
- Small pinwheel is the same as the larger one, only use the negative area of the punches circles, instead of the tape for the stripes. To get the paper templates to stick to the bisque, apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the pinwheel, stick the paper to the wet glaze, smooth out the edges, to avoid leaking.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.