- MB-1453 Roly-Poly Mouse Bank
- SC-3 Wine About It, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-17 Cheeky Pinky, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SP-201 Speckled Pink A Boo
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp, DSS-0113 Bugs, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-110 #10/0 Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife, 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SP-001 Speckeled Pink A Boo to the entire mouse.
- Scrape off all glaze from the eyes. Let dry.
- Place the SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette and sprinkle a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen medium over the glaze. Using a palette knife, mix color and medium together to the consistency of peanut butter. With the shiny side down, hold the lady bug screen from DSS-0113 Bugs on the mouse and rub the thicked mix over the screen. Continue to reuse the screen for the random placement of the lady bugs. Wash the screen when your screened images start to get lighter.
- Use CB-110 Liner to puddle one coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale on the lady bug's body. If you go over the center line, Use the CB-110 with SC-15 Tuxedo to create an outline.
- Use a sponge to dab on two coats of SC-17 Cheeky Pinky to the cheeks and inside the ears.
- Use the CB-106 Script Liner to float SC-3 Wine About It inside the ears, around the arms and feet, under the smile for a shade.
- Use a 2" foam roller to apply SC-3 Wine About It to the ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp then stamp the inside of the ears.
- Use the CB-110 Liner to apply the following colors: SC-16 Cotton Tail on the eyes, two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder on iris and one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupil. Use SC-15 Tuxedo to paint the nose, outline the mouth and outline around the arms and feet.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.