- MB-1404 Can-It 1 Gallon
- FN-001 White. FN-028 Wisteria Purple, SC-9 Jaded, SC-10 Teal Next Time, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-302 Wax Resist, AC-525 Brush Cleaner
- Dish Soap, Straw
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the bisque piece.
- Once dry, coat a CB-110 #10/0 in AC-525 Brush Cleaner then apply 1 coat of AC-302 Wax resist to create scallops all around the paint can. (if you're not confident in your spacing abilities try to lightly draw scallops around the piece in pencil first.)
- In a small dish, combine 2 parts glaze to 1 part water and add 1 drop of dish soap. Mix together and use a straw to blow into the mixture which will create bubbles. Dip the piece into the bubble moud you've created. Repeat this step until the entire surface has been covered in bubbles.
- Do the same step, using SC-10 Teal ext time and again with SC-33 Fruit of the vine. Be sure the layers dry in betweeen.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-216 Seaq Glass to the entire outside of the piece. Be sure to wipe up and glaze that may be pooled on the resist.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-028 Wisteria Purple to the inside of the piece.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
Once fired, tie a rope through the hole to make the handle or to learn how to repurpose a wire hanger for a handle check out this video: http://maycocolors.com/index.php/can-it-handles