- Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 December 2016 21:33
- MB-1464 Puppy Bowl
- MB-1465 Kitty Bowl
- FN-032 Canton Jade
- FN-040 Pumpkin
- SC-9 Jaded
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Eyelash Yarn
- 1/2" Circle Paper Punch
2. Using a CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-040 Pumpkin to the outside and head of the cat and 2 coats of FN-032 Canton Jade to the outside and head of the dog.
3. Using the 1/2" circle paper punch, cut some circles out of paper.
4. Wet circles with water and adhere them randomly to the outside of both bowls. Press gently on the paper to remove air bubbles and ensure the edges are sealed.
5. Once the paper is secure, use a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the entire cat bown and two coats of SC-9 Jaded to the entire dog bowl.
6. While the glaze is still moist apply a swirl of eyelash yarn into the center of the bowl. You may need to use your fan brush to apply a bit more of the base and spread out the "eyelashes" on the yarn.
7. Once the glaze securing the yarn is mostly dry, apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the inside of the bowl.
8. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the pads of the feet and the eyes of both bowls.
9, Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the details of the bowls. Apply one coat of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the irises of the dog and one coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the irises of the cat.
10. Let dry completley.
11. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.