- MB-1457 Pinwheel
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- SC-29 Bluegrass
- SC-77 Glo-Worm
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-77 Glo Worm to the inside folds of the pinwheel and 3 coats of SC-29 Bluegrass to the outside folds and the back.
- Using the same brush, apply 3 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone on top of the Bluegrass.
- Once the Cobblestone is dry to the touch, but not cracking yet, use the Soft Fan or Script Liner to apply 1 thinned coat of SC-97 Cant-elope.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.