- MB-1416 Turtle Box
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- SG-302 Snowfall
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-51 Poo Bear
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
CB-106 #6 Script Liner
CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the shell and 3 coats of SC-51 Poo Bear to the belly and back of the turtle.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 thinned coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to the rest of the turtles body. Use a sponge to antique the details.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the turtle, apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the high points to add variation, and fill in the rest with another coat of SC-52 Toad-ily Green.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes and toenails. Apply 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder as the iris, and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo as the pupil and the outline. Also, outline the mouth and nose.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the top of the shell. Once the Cobblestone is dry enough to touch, but before it begins cracking, apply 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth on top.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SG-302 Snowfall randomly around the edge of the shell.
- Once dry, apply a thinned coat of SC-34 Down to Earth and SC-52 Toad-ily Green so the snowfall resembles moss.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.