- Last Updated: Tuesday, 15 August 2017 12:56
- MB-1458 Super Pinwheel
- SG-501 Sculpting Medium
- SG-411 Designer Liner
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-97 Cant-Elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Palette Knife
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a Palette Knife, stir the SG-501 Sculpting Medium thoroughly. Apply a thick coat onto the pinwheel and as it sets up pull the pallet knife through it to create ridges.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the inside fold of the pinwheel and SC-97 Cant-Elope to the back, sides, and center pin.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 thinned coat of SG-411 Purple Designer Liner on top of the Sculpting Medium.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.