Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 October 2017 16:38
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-86 Old Lace
- SC-94 Curry Around
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- ST-346 Animal Print Stamp
Designer: Marcia Roullard
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two thinned coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the area under the mouth.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two thinned coats of SC-94 Curry Around to the body, tail and legs.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two thinned coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the feet, lower legs and mouth area, brushing over the Curry Around.
5. Use the same brush to apply one thinned coat of SC-97 Cant-elope over the back of the gecko.
6. When dry, use a sponge on a stick to pat SC-15 Tuxedo over ST-346 Animal Print Stamp. Press the stamp onto the body, legs, and tail of the gecko.
7. Use the Script Liner to shade between the legs and the body with SC-15 Tuxedo.
8.Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the eyes and two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Outline the eyes with SC-15 Tuxedo.
9. Dip into NT-CLR Clear or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.