MB-1529 Vintage Truck Plaque
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-39 Army Surplus
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-79 It's Sage
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
- ST-127 Crackle Stamp
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Place the Clay Carbon Paper over the door and windows of the truck. Position the pattern over the paper and trace with the pencil.
3. Using the Script Liner with SC-79 It's Sage, apply one coat to the body of the truck. While applying, use SC-39 Army Surplus to shade. Do not glaze inside the mouth. Allow glaze to dry. Repeat for a second coat.
4. Squeeze around 1 TBS of SC-39 Army Surplus onto the palette. Take the ST-127 Crackle Stamp and place it design-side up. Take the sponge on a stick and gently dab it into the glaze. Blot off any excess onto the bare portion of the palette, then sponge the stamp. Take the stamp and gently press onto the body of the truck. Repeat until covered.
5. Using the Script Liner with SC-39 Army Surplus, apply 2 coats to the front and back bumpers of the truck. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
6. Using the Detail Liner with SC-74 Hot Tamale, apply 2 coats to the taillight. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
7. Using the Detail Liner with SC-6 Sunkissed, apply 2 coats to the headlight. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
8. Using the Detail Liner and Script Liner with SC-60 Silver Lining, apply 2 coats to the windows and hubcaps. Do not glaze inside the eyes. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
9. Using the Detail Liner and Script Liner with SC-2 Melon-Choly, apply 2 coats inside the mouth. Do not glaze the teeth. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
10. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the details on the truck. Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats to the tires and underside of the truck. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
11. Using the Detail Liner with SC-16 Cotton Tail, apply 2 dots to the pupil of each eye.
12. Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
13. Fire to cone 06.
14. Hot Glue Fake birds onto the head/top of the truck for extra fun!