- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 May 2019 14:36
- MB-1461 Clay Clipboard
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-41 Cashew Later
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SC-85 Orkid
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- SC-50 Orange Ya Happy
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SG-701 Speckta-Clear Star Dust
- SG-702 Speckta-Clear Celebration
- S-2101 Clear
- DSS-0157 Under The Sea
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- food coloring
- palette knife
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
Cut out the screens from DSS-0157 Under The Sea needed for the project. Use a dry erase marker to scribble on the shiny side of the screen, wipe off with a paper towel. This will show the screen detail and will be easier to use.
- Tint S-2101 Clear with food coloring to enhance the color. Thicken with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter, with the shiny side down, rub the thickened mix over the mermaid and fish screens. This is for the pattern only.
- Brush two coats of the Stroke & Coat colors over the various sections of the screen, use SC-41 Cashew Later for the black mermaids' flesh tone.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter,
- Line up the various screens used so they fit perfectly over the painted images, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screens.
- Thin SC-11 Blue Yonder to the consistency of water and use RB-122 Soft Fan to brush the thinned Blue Yonder on the background of the clipboard.
- Trace or write on the words You are Mermazing in the right corner of the tile with SG-401 Black.
- Brush one coat of SG-701 Speckta-Clear Star Dust over the tile, omit the skin of the mermaids, use RB-144 #4 Soft Fan.
- Brush the edge with a dark blue or teal color, two coats.
- Fire to cone 05/06.