Got a bunch of Crayon pieces? Here's a way to put them to good use.
- MB-1322 Heart Paperweight
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- RB-140 #8 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Hair Dryer
- Designer: Teddy Wrght
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a RB-140 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-018 Bright Blue to the heart. Allow to dry. Note: No clear glaze is necessary.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.
- Glue the crayons onto the heart. You may have to break some to get it to fit the space.
- Hold the heart over paper so it will catch the drips. Then take a hair dryer and heat up the crayons. Let the crayons melt and drip onto the heart, twist and turn as necessary.