- Last Updated: Friday, 26 April 2013 14:57
Stroke & Coat and Foundations bring these little guys to life.
- MB-934 Deviled Egg Dish
- SC-7 Leapin' Lizard
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- FN-020 Medium Green
- RB-100 - #0 Liner
- RB-116 - #6 Round
- RB-104 - #8 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a RB-104 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-7 Leapin' Lizard to the front of the egg dish.
- Using a RB-116 #6 Round, fill in the egg hole and create the legs with 2 coats of FN-020 Medium Green
- Using the same brush create two round eyes with SC-16 Cotton Tail.
- Using a RB-100 #0 Liner, outline the frog body, eyes and legs with SC-15 Tuxedo. Dot pupils in the eyes, nose and random warts. Create a smile for each frog, give them a little personality with different eyebrows.
- Using a RB-104 #8 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-7 Leapin' Lizard to the back of the egg dish. Allow to dry. Note: Clear glaze is not necessary if completely covered with glaze.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.