- MB-1000 - Tear Drop Ornament
- SC-36 - Irish Luck
- SP-206 - Speckled Sunkissed
- SP-226 - Speckled Green Thumb
- SP-274 - Speckled Hot Tamale
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- Raffia, Twine or similar material
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Remove the metal hangers before painting.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 3 Coats of the following colors to each ornament: SP-206 Speckled Sunkissed to the yellow chili pepper, SP-226 Speckled Green Thumb to the green chili pepper and SP-274 Speckled Hot Tamale to the red chili pepper.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 Coats of SC-36 Irish Luck to the cap area and create the points for the top of the peppers.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
- Replace the metal hangers.
- Using rope or rafia, start braiding it, and add the chili pepper ornaments where desired.