- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 June 2012 20:06
No Right Turn and Parking Any Time.
- MB-145 Loop Handled Mug
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- FN-001 White
- FN-009 Black
- FN-024 Grey
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the mug and roll around to completely coat the interior of the mug. Drain out the excess glaze and keep mug inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-024 Grey to the outside, keeping off the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the mug, staying off the handle.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon, trace on the pattern where desired.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 heavy coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale, to the outline areas, referring to the photo.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 heavy coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the area inside the sign area, again referring to the photo.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the handle and bottom area on the mug. Allow to dry
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.