- Last Updated: Thursday, 24 July 2014 18:06
- MB-1346 Monster Box Shreek
- SC-1 13 Grapel
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-406 - #6 Pointed Round
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Bob Moreni
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1½ hours
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the inside of the mouth area.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the teeth.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-13 Grapel to the Monster Box body top and bottom.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the eyes. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, float SC-26 Green Thumb around the eyes.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and outline the eye. Add a dot of SC-16 Cotton Tail for a highlight. Allow to dry.
- Apply S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.