- MB-1162 - Sports Bag Container
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-60 - Silver Lining
- S-2101- Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-202 - #2 Detail Liner
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the side panels of the bag (refer to the color photo).
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the remaining area of the bag.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner and a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 1-2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the straps on the bag.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the zippers. Allow to dry.
- Apply S-2101- Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.