- MB-1453 Roly Poly Mouse Bank
- CG-997 Ink Spots
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-70 Pink-A-Dot
- SC-73 Candle Apple Red
- SG-401 Black
- SG-702 Celebration
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 10/0 Detail Liner
2. Using the Script Liner and SC-73 Candle Apple Red, outline the shirt. Fill in using the Fan Brush. Apply three coats. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
3. Using the Script Liner and CG-997 Ink Spots, outline the rest of the body. Make sure to avoid the inner ears and nose. Fill in using the Fan Brush. Try to avoid too many crystals around the nose and eyes. Apply two coats. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
4. Using the Script Liner and SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, glaze the nose and inner ears. Apply three coats. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
5. Using a sponge and SC-70 Pink-A-Dot, sponge the inner ears.
6. Apply one coat of SG-702 Celebration over the parts of the body without the jacket.
6. Using SG-401 Black, outline the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands, feet, tail and coat. Add buttons and accent lines to the coat. Add whiskers and ear hair.
7. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101, apply one coat over entire piece.
8. Fire to cone 06.