- MB-1326 - Egg Vase
- FN-004 - Red
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Small Heart Paper Punch
- Medium Heart Paper Punch
- Large Heart Paper Punch
- Straight Pin
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the vase and roll around to completely coat the interior of the vase. Drain out the excess glaze and keep vase inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the outside of the egg vase. Allow to dry.
- Punch out enough heart to go around the vase
- Refer to the photo; starting at the top of the vase wet the medium paper hears and place two rows on the vase. Followed by two rows of the large paper hearts then another row of medium hearts. Final row is the small paper hearts. Make sure all the edges of the hearts are secure.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2-3 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the vase.
- Remove the paper hearts before the SC-16 Cotton Tail dries. A straight pin may help to remove the paper hearts. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.