- MB-1056 Funky Heart
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-87 Ruby Slippers to the heart, excluding the ball feet.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the ball feet.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern, and fill in any blank areas with a design of your own.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner, apply to all the traced lines. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the entire piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.