- MB-1322 Heart Paperweight
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-71 Pink-A-Dot
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- FN-001 White
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-213 1¼" Sponge on a Stick
- ST-337 Funky Trees Stamp
- ST-340 Flower Branch Stamp
- Various Foam Stamps
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the heart. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil sketch on the word "Love" to the front of the heart.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the word "Love". Allow to dry.
- Stamp the heart with various foam stamps using Hot tamale, after stamping follow the design and brush over with another coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to deepen the color.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto one single tree of the ST-337 Funky Trees Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-87 Ruby Slippers. Tap the SC-87 Ruby Slippers onto the ST-340 Flower Branch Stamp then press the stamp gently down both sides of the heart. Allow to dry.
- After the glazes have dried, thin to a wash SC-71 Pink-A-Dot and brush over the heart with a Fan brush.
- Fire to cone 06.