- MB-102 Coupe Dinner Plate
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-43 Lettuce Alone
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0147 Island Silkscreen
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thicken clear glaze with Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Using the large pineapple from DSS-0147 Island silkscreen, screen the image onto the plate.
- Use the Script Liner and Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the pineapple, adding SC-5 Tiger Tail to some areas of the pineapple.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-43 Lettuce Alone and SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the crown of the pineapple. Let dry.
- Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with Silkscreen medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Re-screen the pineapple image over the painted area, lining up the image as closely as possible to the original screen.
- NOTE: If you don't want to try to line up the screen after painting the design, you can omit step 2 and screen the image in Tuxedo. If you go this route, apply one thin coat of the colors noted above on the screened pineapple and crown so you don't cover up the screened lines.
- Use a pencil to sketch leaves and stems that extend from the pineapple.
- Use the Script Liner to apply SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-43 Lettuce Alone and SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the leaves and stems.
- Use the Liner to add veins to the leaves and outline the leaves and stems.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the back of the plate.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 05/06.