- 6" Tile
- EL-133 Autumn
- EL-132 Rust
- SG-401 Black
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp
- Sponge on a Stick
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace on the pattern of leaf and veins, outline with SG-401 Black, while the black is wet, use CB-106 Script Liner, wet, to drag the black from the veins and edges of leaf to shade.
- Use SG-401 Black to shade heavily on the background around the leaf and the edges of the tile.
- Use a sponge on a stick to pat ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp with SG-401 Black, press to the leaf design. This will give the leaf an aged look.
- Brush two coats of EL-133 Autumn to the leaf and a couple of inches past, brush EL-132 Rust into the Autumn for the remainder of the tile. Two coats, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06.