- 6" Tile
- EL-141 Aged Bronze
- CG-795 Yardro Print
- CG-716 Pagoda Green
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- SL-452 Victorian Stencil
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush 2-3 Coats of EL-141 Aged Bronze to the tile with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- When dry, brush the tile with water, place the SL-452 Victorian Stencil over the wet surface, press with a paper towel to remove gaps. With a damp sponge, sponge away the glaze that is inside of the stencil.
- Plop 1-2 coats of CG-795 Yardro Print (with crystals) into the flower area, and CG-716 Pagoda Green into the leaf areas of the stencil. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
- When the gloss leaves the glaze, pull off the stencil.
- Fire to cone 05.