Add color to White Coblestones using the technique described within.
- MB-1266 - Round Pot
- FN-009 - Black
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-33 - Fruit of the Vine
- SC-71 - Purple-licious
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- SG-202 - White Cobblestone
- AC-222 - Medium Writer Tip
- AC-230 - Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-303 - Liquid Mask (Latex)
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it. It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the planter and roll around to completely coat the interior of the planter. Drain out the excess glaze and keep planter inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine on the outside of the planter. Allow to dry.
- Using the ¼" masking tape, apply a band around the top area and bottom band of the pot. Divide the pot into 4 sections and apply a strip of tape from the top to the bottom. Then divided 3 or the 4 areas into quarters with tape.
- With a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the dragonfly design on the larger section of the planter.
- Using the AC-222 Medium Writer Tip on a bottle of AC-303 Liquid Mask, outline the dragonfly, being careful not to allow the Liquid Mask to run. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone.
- When the SG-202 White Cobblestone starts to lose its shine, use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-6 Sunkissed, and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel on the wings of the dragonfly.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-71 Purple-licious on the body of the dragonfly.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the sky area.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the taped off areas (squares). When the SG-202 White Cobblestone starts to lose its shine, apply to each square, one of the following colors: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-71 Purple-licious and SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone on the top section of the planter.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply at random the colors that were used in step # 10.
- Carefully remove all the tape and Liquid Mask. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.