- Last Updated: Tuesday, 24 May 2016 16:05
- MB-1353 Large Clay Canvas
- SC-63 Popeye's Favorite
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SG-401 Designer Liner Black
- SG-406 Designer Liner Brown
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0111 Botanical Leaves
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- SG-310 Silkscreen Medium
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place pattern on a sheet of AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and trace the pattern onto the bisque.
- Familiarize yourself with the silkscreen instructions. Pour SC-63 Popeye's Favorite onto a palette and sprinkle with SG-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife, mix the materials until it is smooth and has the consistency of peanut butter.
- Apply the thickened mixture to various leaves from DSS-0111 Botanical Leaves silk screen to create a background design. You can use a screen approximately three times consecutively before it starts to gum up and needs cleaning.
- Use SG-406 Designer Liner Brown to color in the branches
- Use CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the top of the seeds, then apply two coats of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the bottom. Blend the two colors where they meet.
- Outline the left side of the seed pods with SG-406 Designer Liner Brown, the right side with SG-401 Designer Liner Black.
- Use SG-401 Designer Liner Black to mark dots on the seed pod and outline the branches.
- Apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing with CB-604 #4 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05-06.