- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 June 2020 17:28
- MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas (4)
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-54 Vanilla Dip
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-77 Glow Worm
- SC-95 Pinkie Swear
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- SG-402 White
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-113 Circulate Stamp
- AC-213 Large Sponge-on-a-Stick
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- AC-230 CLay Carbon Paper
- Hamper Netting
- 2" Foam Roller
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, trace the Popsicle pattern onto each clay canvas.
- Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 3 of SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, SC-6 Sunkissed and SC-95 Pinkie Swear to each of the four Popsicles as shown in the picture.
- Use the Script Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-54 Vanilla Dip to the Popsicle sticks.
- Once color is dry, hold hamper netting to the left side of the Popsicle. Using a 2" foam roller, apply SC-73 Candy Apple Red over the hamper netting, for a dot pattern.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of each color noted for the backgrounds: SC-77 Glow Worm, SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, outline the popsicle and stick with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Tap ST-113 Circulate Stamp with the Sponge-on-a-stick using SG-402 White and apply to the left side of each Popsicle. Let Dry.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.