- Last Updated: Friday, 26 April 2019 18:23
- 4 - MB-1352 6" Square Clay Canvas
- FN-009 Black, CC-101 Transparent, SG-401 Black, SG-403 Red, SG-407 Yellow, SG-408 Orange, SG-409 Bright Green, SG-410 Bright Blue, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC26 Green Thumb, SC-27 Sour Apple, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing, Black acrylic stain
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- paper towel
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Line all 4 canvas' up to make a larger square. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, center the design and transfer it onto the canvas' using a pencil/pen.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, load the brush with water then pull one side through some SG-401 Black shade around the outside of the flower.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the sides of all the canvas' and to the center of the flower.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of the Designer Liners randomly throughout the petals.
- Using the Designer Liners out of the bottles add shading to the petals correlating the the single coat that was applied previously.
- Using a SG-401 Black, outline all of the petals.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the flower's center, the leaves, and the edges of the canvas.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-6 Sunkissed on top of the center Cobblestone and 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of CC-101 Transparent to the background.
- Apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the flower, avoiding the Cobblestone.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
- Once piece has been fired and cooled apply a watered down stain to the piece and wipe away to emphasize the crackle glaze.