- Last Updated: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:37
- MB-1369 Mini Canvas (qty. 4)
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-92 Cafè Olè
- S-2101 Crystal Clear
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-0106 Winter/Holiday
- DSS-0108 Aviary - Small Birds
- Palette Knife
- Food Coloring
- Review: Designer Silkscreen Instructions
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- With a palette and a palette knife, thicken S-2101 Crystal Clear with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Add food coloring to tint the glaze.
- Note: Review the Designer Silkscreen Instructions for futher information as well as how to properly clean and dry the silkscreen.
- Using the tinted, thickened S-2101 Crystal Clear mixture, screen the various designs onto the MB-1369 Mini Canvas (one image per bisque) for color placement.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of color to fill in the various screened images. Colors used:
- Bird Facing Right: Screen image with the silkscreen shiny side up. Shade the bird with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, SC-5 Tiger Tail and SC-14 Java Bean. Color in the branch with SC-91 Cafè Olè.
- Cardinal: SC-74 Hot Tamale
- Top Hat Snowman: SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-91 Cafè Olè.
- Skiing Snowman: SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- With a palette and a palette knife, thickened SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Align screen with previously painted image. Using your finger, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo mixture to screen the image.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, float SC-31 The Blues around the screened images for a background. Allow to dry.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear to the front and sides of MB-1369 Mini Canvas.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.