- Last Updated: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:47
- MB-1369 3" Canvas Ornament (4)
- SC- 5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-63 Popeye's Favorite
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Lightly sketch your own designs onto the bisque or use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to trace the patterns provided.
- Place the Stroke & Coat colors onto a palette. You'll begin using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner. Keep your brush wetw hen picking up the colors so they will thin when applied.
- Usea the same brush to apply two thin coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale for the red barns. Brush the color in the direction of the barn shape. Darken shadow areas with SC-81 Cinnamon Stix.
- Use the Script Liner to paint the skies with thinned SC-31 The Blues, depening the color next to the buildings.
- Use the Script Liner and CB=11- #10/0 Liner to apply SC-26 Green Thumb to the trees and green grasses. Add shading to each with SC-63 Popeye's Favorite.
- Paint the tree limbs and trunks with one coat of SC-34 Down to Earth.
- To paint the yellow grass, use the Script Liner and start with SC-5 Tiger Tail. Then mix a little Down To Earth into the Tiger Tail to create shading.
- On the canvas that shows three colors of grass in the foreground (bottom left photo), use thnned SC-81 Cinnamon Stix for the bottom portion, then shade with strokes of unthinned Cinnamon Stix.
- Use the Script Liner to paint the house with SC-16 Cotton Tail. Use the same brush and thinned SC-15 Tuxedo for the roof.
- Use the CB-110 #10/0 Liner with Tuexdeo to outline all of the buildings and paint a fence in front of the house. Allow to dry.
- Dip into clear dipping glaze, stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
Note: For a personalized series, create your own designs of places significant to you - your home, favorite vacation spots, special buildings, etc.