- Last Updated: Tuesday, 31 May 2016 17:51
- MB-1287 Home Décor Tray
- SC-7 Leapin’ Lizard, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-83 Tip Taupe, SC-94 Curry Around, SC-97 Cant-elope, SP-254 Speckled Vanilla Dip, CG-718 Blue Caprice, S-2714 Herb Garden, SG-403 Red, SG-404 Blue, SG-410 Bright Blue, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-408 #8 Round, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, CB-308 Flat Round Shader, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick 1 ¼", AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Ball point pen, Pattern
- Trio of Houses Stencil from Stencil Girl Products (L209) available here: http://www.stencilgirlproducts.com/Trio-of-Houses-Stencil-Carolyn-Dube-p/l249.htm
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the bottom and sides of the tray.
- Using the clay carbon paper and a ball point pen, transfer the pattern onto the tray.
- Using the CB-408 #8 Round brush, apply 3 coats each of the SC-7 Leapin’ Lizard, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-83 Tip Taupe, SC-94 Curry Around, SC-97 Cant-elope, and SP-254 Speckled Vanilla Dip according to the placement indicated on the pattern.
- Line up the Trio of Houses stencil so that the design overlaps the appropriate sections that were painted in step 4.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick 1 ¼", apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo over the entire stencil. Use an up and down dabbing motion to apply the glaze. Remove the stencil.
- Using the Round brush, apply 1 coat of CG-718 Blue Caprice over the SC-11 Blue Yonder of the sky.
- Using the 8 Round brush, apply 1 coat of S-2714 Herb Garden over the SC- 7 Leapin’ Lizard of the grass
- Outline the windows with SG-404 Blue Designer Liner
- Squeeze out a small amount of SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner onto your palette. Use the CB-308 Flat Round Shader to apply one coat to the windows of the houses.
- Squeeze out a small amount of SG-410 Red Designer Liner onto your palette. Using the Flat Round Shader, apply one coat to the doors of the houses.
- Use the Round brush to apply one coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze over the doors and windows of the houses.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.