- Last Updated: Monday, 25 March 2019 17:06
- MB-1352 6"x 6" Clay Canvas
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-23 Jack O' Lantern
- CG-756 Firecracker
- CG-971 Purple Cosmos
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Place the pattern on top of AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and trace the design onto the bisque.
3. Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply three coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern to the dragon's head. Use the same brush to apply two-three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the blue areas as shown in the picture. Use SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to shade the edges of the head and the eye.
4. Use the CB-110 #10/0 Liner to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the white of the eye and the teeth.
5. Use the Script Liner and CB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply two heavy coats of CG-971 Purple Cosmos to the background.
6. Use the Soft Fan to dab CG-756 Firecracker over the wet CG-971 Purple Cosmos. This is a random application, but do allow some of the Purple Cosmos to show.
7. Use the Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the dragon and fill in the pupil.
8. Fire to cone 06.