- Last Updated: Monday, 25 March 2019 17:06
MB-1352 6" x 6" Clay Canvas
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- CG-753 Sassy Orange
- S-2715 Spotted Kiwi
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Place the pattern on top of the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and trace the design onto the bisque.
3. Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the entire mushroom.
4. With the pencil lightly sketch the mushroom design onto the piece.
5. Using the Script Liner, apply three coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the mushroom caps.
6. Using the same brush, apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail on the spots of the mushroom caps.
7. When dry, outline the mushrooms with SC-15 Tuxedo.
8. Use a stylus or the end of a paintbrush to dot the shadow areas with SC-5 Tiger Tail.
8. Using the CB-604 #4 Fan Brush and the Script Liner, for smaller areas, apply two coats of S-2715 Spotted Kiwi to the background.
9. While the S-2715 Spotted Kiwi is still wet, dab or plop on CG-753 Sassy Orange over the S-2715 Spotted Kiwi. This is a random application, but do leave a little bit of the S-2715 Spotted Kiwi showing.
10. Fire to cone 06.