- Last Updated: Monday, 25 March 2019 17:01
- MB-1352 6" x 6" canvas
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-13 Grapel
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange -A -Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- ST-345 Large Deco Circles Stamp
- SL-456 Camo Stencil
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- MC-202 1/2 Masking tape,
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper trace on the pattern. Only one side of the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper transfers so test before tracing the entire design. Lay the pattern on top of the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper and place both sheets on the bisque. Use a pen or pencil to trace the pattern. Pen presses a little firmer.
3. Using the MC-002 1/2" Masking Tape, tape the inside of the vase at the edge and the bottom
4. Place the SL-456 Camo Stencil over the canvas. Lightly dab SC-11 Blue Yonder over the stencil (heavy application will bleed) going around the vase and flowers.
5. Remove the tape.
6. Place a piece of the 1/2" Masking Tape to the outside edges and bottom of the vase. Be sure the entire vase area is exposed.
7. Use the CB-106 Script Liner pat color onto the vase in thirds. The goal is to graduate the color from left to right and darker to lighter on the vase. Begin with SC-12 Moody Blue on the left third of the vase and with a few pats past center. Pat SC-11 Blue Yonder to the next third and SC-45 My Blue Heaven over the right edge of the SC-11 Blue Yonder extending to the right side of the vase. Overlap colors randomly to keep the gradation between colors soft.
8. Remove the tape.
9. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors in a random manner where the pattern places the flowers. Try to separate the color and not over lap. Pat on two coats of: SC-06 Sunkissed, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-13 Grapel, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
10. Use the sponge on a stick to pat SC-15 Tuxedo onto sections of the ST-345 Deco Circles stamp. Use a light up and down pouncing motion so the glaze stays on the high part of the stamp design.
11. Press the stamp onto the painted flower area in a random pattern. Repeat to fill in the floral area with stamped centers.
12. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
13. Fire to cone 05/06.