- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:58
- MB-1352 6 x 6 Clay Canvas
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- FN-008 Brown
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- EL-130 Sea Green
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-127 Rose Granite
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush on two coats of FN-008 Brown with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Let dry, trace on the pattern.
- Outline all the detail with AC-302 Wax Resist use CB-110 Liner.
- Use the CB-106 Script Liner, or CB-604 Soft Fan for larger areas. Brush on 2 1/2 coats of EL-128 Wheat to the petals. EL-130 Sea Green to the stem and leaves. EL-127 Rose Granite to the center of the flower. EL-125 Sahara Sands to the background. Note: the half coat refers to brushing in the center of the space rather than to the edges, this will give it more of a shaded look.
- Brush 1-2 coats of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the center over the Rose Granite.
- Fire to cone 05/06.