- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 17:50
- MB-1352 6 x 6 Clay Canvas
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- SG-411 Purple Designer Liner
- S-2101 Clear Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 # Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Sketch or trace on the design.
- Use the various Designer Liner colors to draw in the petals. Red, Orange, Yellow, or Purple, and outline with SG-501 Black. Fill in white spaces with one coat of SG-407 Yellow.
- Dot the center with all the colors in the petals, plus SG-406 Brown, fill in the white areas using a CB-106 Script Liner. Dot the edges and some in the center with SG-401 Black.
- Outline the detail of the leaves with a thick line of SG-405 Green, use a wet dagger or round brush to pull the wet Green Designer Liner into the body of the leaf. Outline the center section of the leaf with SG-409 Bright Green, pull wet color to the center. Use SG-407 Yellow in the center and as a circle outline in the body of the leaf.
- Shade around the leaves with SG-405 Green and SG-411 Purple, use the dagger brush. Outline the leaves and stem with SG-401 Black.
- Detail the frame of the canvas with loops of SG-401 Black.
- When dry, clear glaze two coats with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06.