- Last Updated: Monday, 13 November 2017 17:52
- MB-1352 6 x 6 Clay Canvas
- FN-304 Black Velvet
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten with a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush on three coats of FN-304 Black Velvet with CB-604 Soft Fan in one direction.
- When dry, trace or sketch on the pattern, brush one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the pattern, to block the black glaze.
- Brush on two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the outside petals, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the next layer of petals, and SC-97 Cant-elope to the center, overlap the colors. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the leaf with two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Outline and detail with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner.
- Fire to cone 06.