- Last Updated: Friday, 26 April 2019 18:51
- MB-1353 8" x 10" Clay Canvas
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-408 Orange Designer Liner
- SG-410 Bright Blue Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- NTBR Clear One Brushing or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- CB-406 #6 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Spray Bottle
- Plastic Card (old hotel room key)
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Trace the pattern onto the canvas.
- Use SG-401 Black to outline in thick lines, the vase and table, while the color is wet spray with water to get the color to drip, hold the canvas vertical or to the side to get the color move in that direction.
- Outline the flowers and stem with SG-401 Black, fill in with the color that matches the photo, use both the tip and CB-406 brush. Two coats for the brush. Highlite with SG-402 White over the color and the centers with SG-401 Black. Continue to spray with water as you work the canvas while the color is wet, it will tint the background the color of the flower. Colors used in the flowers are SG-403 Red, SG-407 Yellow, SG-408 Orange.
- Scribble and brush in the leaves with SG-405 Green and SG-409 Green, streak with SG-403 Red.
- Scribble and brush out SG-410 Bright Blue in the background on the left side of the canvas.
- Use a key card to scrape on SG-401 Black on the sides of the canvas, fill in the open spots with a coat of SG-410 Bright Blue.
- Brush two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing to the canvas with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 05/06.