- Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 May 2019 19:51
MB-1352 6” x 6” Clay Canvas
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- SG-406 Brown Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-310 #10 Flat Shader
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Trace the pattern onto the piece using Clay Carbon Paper.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats SG-407 Yellow to the Lemons. Add SG-402 White to highlight the lemons in the center.
4. Use the same brush to apply two coats of SG-409 Bright Green to the leaves. Shade the edges of the leaves with SG-405 Green. Note: Leave some of the Bright Green in the brush to help lighten the color.
5. Mix SG-402 White with a bit of SG-401 Black to create grey color. Use the Shader to create streaks in the background with CB-310 Shader.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the sides of the canvas.
8. Dip the canvas into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NT-BR to the top of the canvas.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.