- Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 May 2019 19:55
MB-1352 6” x 6” Clay Canvas
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SG-407 Yellow Designer Liner
- SG-409 Bright Green Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-310 #10 Shader
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Trace the pattern onto the canvas using Clay Carbon Paper.
3. Use SG-407 Yellow to create dots in the lemon sections in the center and the peel.
4. Use SG-409 Bright to outline and vein the leaves.
5. Dot SG-401 Black around all the detail as shown.
6. Use ¾” or 1” tape to tape off stripes on the canvas.
7. Using the Shader, apply one coat of SG-401 Black, going in one direction. Use smaller brushes to apply the color around the design areas. Remove the tape.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SG-401 Black to the sides of the canvas.
9. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze.
10. Fire to cone 05/06