- Last Updated: Monday, 27 July 2015 20:49
- MB-882 Rectangle Tray
- SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-63 Popeye's Favorite, SC-95 Pinkie Swear, FN-014 Antique White, FN-025 Razberry Whip
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-110 #10/0 Liner, CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of Foundation FN-014 Antique White to the top of the tray only.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon paper, trace the pattern onto the piece.
- Using the CB-406 # 6 Pointed Round loaded in Stroke and Coat SC-16 Cotton Tail, block in the flower petals.
- Using the Pointed Round, reload in SC-16 Cotton tail and tip in SC-95 Pinkie Swear and apply from the outside toward the center to each flower petal.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the flower centers.
- Using the Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the leaves.
- Load the Pointed Round with SC-27 Sour Apple and side load with SC-63 Popeyes Favorite. Apply a 2nd coat to the leaves, keeping the darker color to an outside edge.
- Using the CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-14 Java Bean to the branches.
- Using the Liner, add dots to the flower centers, outline and add veins to the leaves and detail petals with SC-14 Java Bean.
- Using the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-025 Razberry Whip to the back and edges of the tray.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.