- Last Updated: Monday, 19 September 2016 16:15
- Just In Bisque #100 Handprint Cross
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-55 Yella Bout It
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- DSS-0138 Flowers 2
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- SL-452 Victorian
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Palette Knife
- 2" Foam Roller
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the CB-604 Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the cross.
3. Place the SL-452 Victorian Stencil on the cross. Use the 2" foam roller to gently roll SC-24 Dandelion over the stencil.
4. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Rub the thickend Tuxedo over the following screens: large butterfly from DSS-0113 Bugs and the flowers from DSS-0138 Flowers 2.
5. Use the various colors with the CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner to apply one coat of color over the screened designs.
7. Dip in clear glaze, stilt and fire to Cone 05/06.