- Last Updated: Friday, 23 June 2017 18:56
- MB-1431 Faceted Giraffe
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Plastic Cup
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Mix 1 part (1 TBS) SC-75 Orange A Peel, 1 1/2 parts water and 2 drops of liquid dish soap in a plastic cup.
3. Use SG-401 Black to outline the facets on the giraffe.
4. Blow through a straw to bubble the mix, let the bubbles drop onto the giraffe bisque, let them pop on their own for optimum color.
5. Pick a few of the facets to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo. Go over the Tuxedo with two coats of SC-75 Orange A Peel. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
6. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.