- Last Updated: Friday, 19 January 2018 17:29
- MB-1502 Vintage Truck Container
- SC-2 Melon-choly
- SC-7 Leapin' Lizard
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-12 Moody Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- FN-009 Black
- DSS-0147 Island
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 soft Fan
- Palette Knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-009 Black. Pour to the inside of the bed o the truck, roll, pour out the excess glaze and drain.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the body of the truck.
4. Use the Script Liner to shade a wide stroke of SC-11 Blue Yonder around all the parts of the truck. Apply SC-16 Cotton Tail on the highlight areas of the truck.
5. Use the Script Liner with SC-12 Moody Blue to shade over the Blue Yonder shading; however, apply this color in a narrow area. Clean the color off the windows.
6. Use the Script Liner to shade the sides of the window with SC-15 Tuxedo, mixed with SC-16 Cotton Tail to create a charcoal color.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the hub caps and two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the tires. Use the same brush to apply two coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the bumper and grill. Let dry.
8. Thin SC-15 Tuxedo to the consistency of water. Use the Soft Fan to brush quickly over the grill and bumper so the color will puddle in the detailed areas. If it is too dark, brush over the color with water.
9. Mix SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the consistency of peanut butter. Screen the flamingo heads in the windows and the palm tree on the door, screens from DSS-0147 Island.
10. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of each color as noted: SC-2 Melon-choly to the flamingo's body, SC-7 Leapin' Lizard to the palm leaves and SC-41 Brown Cow to the tree trunk.
11. Use ther Liner to outline the door and window with SC-15 Tuxedo.
12. Dip into NT-CLR or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the truck.